View Single Post
Old 05.08.2016, 10:41 PM   #15
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
But you have a gift card. You don't have to wait for shit. Just buy it with your gift card now. Why do you have to wait for your credit card to be reimbursed to use your gift card?
Cuz my refund is still pending and they normally don't do refunds for MP3s and only did it for me because I hadn't tried to download the files yet... I ain't gonna buy it now and then have bought it twice. I can wait. If I am going to be anal enough to call them ninjaz for the refund I can be anal enough to wait for the record.
Quote:

And if you had one-click turned off, then it's almost certainly your fault.
Its only half my fault. I had one-clicked turned off. They have some snake ass formatting where you have to turn it off individually for every browser you use. I hadn't turned it off on my home computer so I didn't realize. The error was in that I didn't click on right way to purchase BUT if One Click was turned off like i thought it was then it would never have processed the order which is precisely why i turned one click off!! Those fuckers are snakes. They always hide their phone number and hide the log out so you have to stay logged in so they can track you. fuck that.

Quote:
But Amazon absolutely sucks.

Yes but i like their digital service and I loath iTunes even worse so there is that.

Quote:

If you're buying music online, use iTunes. Or if you have some issue with big corporations blah blah, use bandcamp or buy through the band website.

Nope. Ain't gonna switch from one corrupted dictatorship and go all in on Fascist empire. Fuck iTunes.

Quote:
They pour out sub par software and hardware constantly, but that's all just to distract you from the fact that they are almost exclusively in the business of brand building and dominating as many markets as they can.

Yes this is exactly what I meant by deceptive formatting on their website and browser.

Quote:
I worked for them for a sec. It was really disappointing. They don't give a shit about literature, music, programming, software, customers or anything other than doing MORE of everything. They're goddamn awful.

yes a soulless corporate entity. but like all soulless corporate entities there are certain financial perks to using their services. I use it to to order stuff for people that I otherwise would have to go to postoffice to ship.. and I use Amazon mp3 because the price is right and I don't have to give them a credit card like iTunes and I DESPISE iTunes and everything about it. At least Amazon just sends me MP3 files generally no questions asked no drama. This time it was combination of user error and a fucked up technicality

Moral of story. I won't download the new radiohead until my refund clears, I'm waaaaaay to broke right now even to spend ten bucks if i don't have to. I had a giftcard. That ten bucks can buy some brews or grub for a whole day. If it comes down to brews and grub or buying an album right now the necessities come first even before radiohead

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|