View Single Post
Old 11.04.2007, 04:09 PM   #96
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
i just hate kurt cobain. i don't even hate nirvana. i thought they had some okay songs -- one of those "right place at the right time" bands. bleach and incesticide are good. i didn't like nevermind then, i don't like it now. and as i said of in utero, it's boring and is like.. a great ep's worth of songs. muddy banks is really good, except for some stinkers. unplugged is just shit.

but yeah. kurt is a fucking moron. "a hero for our generation"? right. anyone ever read that book where it talked about how he used to molest turtles with pencils for fun? dude was a fucking weirdo heroin using scum of the earth idiot who no one would give the time of day to if he wasn't in some band that happened to "blow up" at the right time. then, later, he "blew up" his head, and that just made their legend all the more legendary. lame.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|