Thread: Insomnia
View Single Post
Old 02.10.2009, 12:03 PM   #19
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Rx: Sinemet (Carbidopa-Levodopa)

it's what they give to Parkinson's patients but it works for RLS. get yr grandma on it so she can sleep ffs.

I wouldn't touch that shit if I was drunk and on acid and if I found out my grandmother was on it I would drive 500 miles to throw that shit in the toilet..

My step-grandmother took that med for parkinsons.. terrible terrible drug. Many of the people I met taking that drug were in bad shape, because of the drug not their disease!

the people I have talked who take it for Wrestless Leg have even worse side-effects... not my cup of tea thank you though..

that shit is deadly to the mind, a good number of the people who take that develop the worst dementia..

It is not a good trade off, I'd take wrestless leg against the side-effects of that particular medication any any any day..

I am very content with my solution, it has worked for nearly a decade and no one could convince me otherwise, they don't live in my legs. I didn't sleep as a child, I didn't sleep until I started to smoke herb before bed, and when I abstain from herb for "recreational" purposes for durations, I maintain daily use for sleep aid.. if !@#$%! can take a blend of hops, vallerian, chamomille and sckullcap, surely, my herbal solution is equally valid.

I do not fuck with dangerous drugs which hurt the body and mind, you all may think that sounds hypocritical, but I assure you there is a world of difference..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|