Thread: Insomnia
View Single Post
Old 02.10.2009, 11:54 AM   #17
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
2) take some sort of sleeping potion in the evening. i take one made with hops, vallerian, chamomille and sckullcap that knocks me the fuck out.

is this a brand or do you make your own. more info please! Valerian tincture hasn't helped me much.

I recently created an environmental loop on audacity of bird recordings I made, haven't tried it out yet to see if that will relax me. I used to have some 'frequency' tapes my friend Andrew Smith made that were supposed to trigger certain brainwave states, relaxation being one of them.

I should get one of those biofeedback devise that allow you to see your brainwaves on the PC, and then you learn to manipulate them through meditation so you can trigger a relaxed state.

Someday I will live in a real house where I don't have to hear the fridge kick on and off all night nor hear people coing and out of the building all night long and hear the fucking restaurant exhaust motors that shake my building.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|