View Single Post
Old 04.10.2006, 06:12 PM   #1
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, here is the scoop...

We have to read a book in English class for a powerpoint project. My teacher said it has to be ficition. And I ask her if In Cold Blood is okay to use because it is written like a ficition book, the only difference being it actually happened. She said no. I ask "Why? Is it really going to make a difference on the project?" She fails to give me an answer the first time I ask. She just ignored me, after I had got her attention and asked. The second time she say "Capote spent a lot of time researching it" and I say "Yeah, and how does it make a difference" And she says "I'm not gonna discuss it now, I asked for fiction." I say "Can I do Breakfast at Tiffany's?" and she says "No that was a movie" (a 'requirement' than she left out to me) I hadn't seen the movie and she still refused.

She hates me, I swear. At the smallest things she says I am disrespectful and says go outside. Ex. students were making noises (not me though), she tells us to quiet down and I say don't wory we are getting our work done (which we were) and she gets all angry at me. I can't stand her.

Anyway I need a book. Recommendations? Preferably short (No more that 150 pages) and suitable for 9th grade. Thanks,