View Single Post
Old 09.01.2017, 11:09 AM   #9
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
I haven't read the WSJ articoe but what type of a weirdo uses metacritic for album reviews?

I guess the reason that bad reviews don't exist anymore is that they became redundant now that all new music is represented in some way or another online. I think it serves fans best to have music reviewed by people who are interested in that type of stuff and if what they say sounds intriguing you can check it out for yourself within a few seconds of reading the review. The new bad review is an indifferent review.
I'm glad the days are gone of magazines getting people who don't like a thing to review that thing. It is a waste of everyone's time.

Basically this. I'm really glad to see less negative reviews tbh. Always thought a music review was much more interesting if you consider it as a way to describe a way you can get into a record, explaining some codes/keys, rather than just stating something is good or bad
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|