View Single Post
Old 03.18.2015, 02:49 PM   #20
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
^
in my 3rd world hovel when i was a kid, yeah, "drink, motherfucker" was definitely a command-- a lot of social pressure and if you don't drink you're a pussy, etc--so i am not denying that this exists.

Most of Asia follows that dictum. EVERYONE must drink if offered, and you must keep drinking as long as someone is pouring.

The same goes for Russia, and many Latin American countries.

I would be fucked. Even in USA I get disbelief and ridicule when I tell people that do not know me that I am allergic to alcohol. It seems that the phrase "allergic to alcohol" is one used by recovered/recovering alcoholics as a throwaway little joke. In my case it is real.

I have felt many times the deep lack of trust and respect when one does not drink when offered. I say fuck them sheep. I don't judge them when they pass on the fat bowl of Diesel bud I hand them.