View Single Post
Old 01.24.2011, 04:24 AM   #22
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Thurston sings both of these...

I have always thought Lee sings on those...thanx for correct information!

About this conversation who is best vocalists in Sonic Youth, my opinion is that they all are as good. I think anyone of them are not very strong vocalists (I mean they´re not like Robert Plant or PJ Harvey for example) but they´re voices fit well in Sonic music. To me the invidual parts of the music are not important, how the whole music works is the most important. So it doesn´t matter to me, if Thurston sings the same he plays for example.

About Genetic I have some times thinked it would have been good idea to put all the b-sides of Dirty to vinyl version (there is already Stalker that isn´t on cd). But maybe the vinyl version would have become too confused, if there had been all those songs.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|