View Single Post
Old 03.17.2011, 06:41 PM   #3795
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
joe:
Yeah man you can't find a D2 "rip" that is proper, because they always lower the quality of the voices big time or they cut out cut scenes. Fuck that. This is a game worth buying -- it is one of 3 DreamCast games I own real copies of, the rest are burns (the other "real" games BANGAI-O and IKARUGA -- I'm a Treasure fanatic). I paid $24 for a 4 disc game. Totally worth it. I'd say, atmospherically, it's the best game ever made... and I'd say, the story is bout as big a mindfuck as Killer7, maybe moreso.. there's tentacle rape and lots of violence... it's genuinely disturbing... you won't believe it.. I don't want to ruin it, but some of the characters..... man.... let's just say, there's a gigantic robot vagina that attacks you at one point who screams "KILL MEEEEEEEEE" over and over and when she screams it, it's 100x louder than the sounds in the rst of the game.. most of the music is dark as hell atmospheric sounds.. amazing game.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|