View Single Post
Old 03.17.2011, 12:22 PM   #3784
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
^ woah. what game is that?

It's Cosmic Smash. Definitely worth downloading, it's like 50mb or something. It's basically a "tennis" game where you smash blocks with your tennis ball. It looks exactly like Rez, doesn't it? Cool look and atmosphere and fun -- almost ridiculous how fun it is when you consider how simple and easy it is.

My top 10 systems ever:

1. Dreamcast (just such a fun system, so cool in every way, I just love it to pieces, from the atmospheric genuinely disturbing D2 to about 20 shmups that blow my mind.. this system was made for me)
2. PS1 (about 20 RPG's on this system that I love, about 20 shmups that I love, about 20 platformers that I love; this system has more games than any system ever made, and it has more GREAT games than any system ever made.. every week, people are still digging up weird/obscure/awesome games for it that no one has ever heard of before, that just blow my mind. I have about 300 games for this system, I just love it to death.)
3. Nintendo DS (if you want to talk about unique, high-quality gaming, nothing comes close to the DS)
4. Genesis (so many awesome games with awesome soundtracks, and the grphics were always awesome... almost all he games for this system are fast as hell... a very hardcore system)
5. SNES (some of the coolest rpg's ever)
6. NES (I mean, seriously: it's the NES!)
7. Sega Saturn (it's just too bad 90% of the best games came out in Japan... but, yeah, Princess Crown, Dragoon Saga, Radiant Silvergun, etc are just mindblowing)
8. PS2 (holy shit what a system. DRAGON QUEST VIII.. I've put 100 hours into that fucker! KATAMARI... ICO... and ports of games like REz... another system I own a good 100 games for and I'm still discovering badass games for it. So many fucking awesome rpg's, like SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI NOCTURNE, ODIN SPHERE, and TALES OF THE ABYSS. What a system!)
9. XBOX360 (this generation doesn't impress me much, but the 360 keeps getting badas shmups like DEATHSMILES.. so I can't complain. I mean, I'm someone who think the original xbox is one of the worst systems of all time, and I HATE First Person Shooters, which this system is known for.. yet almost all the high quality next gen games came out for the 360 a few years back... THOUGH with games like Heavy Rain and Last Guardian, it seems like the PS3, although a bit late, is looking pretty fucking awesome. I'm thinking of getting a PS3 with my tax money... hey, at least I can finally get Disgaea 3!)
10. Neo-Geo (they're STILL making high quality games for this thing. )

As for Streets of Rage 3, that's a cool game, def. my fav of the series -- I highly reccomend Bare Knuckle 3, it's NORMAL MODE is easier than the EASY MODE in the American version. I never knew why they made the game so brutal in America (seriously; I can beat SOR2 on MANIAC mode -- where normal villians have STAR LIFEBARS -- without losing a life, even on level 7's elevator; on SoR3, I have a difficult time beating the game without using at least one continue, even on EASY!). I mean, 10 hits from a regular chacter in SoR3 kills you. Kinda silly. I LOVE being able to play as Shiva in both versions. The music is probably my favorite soundtrack ever, next to Super Metroid and Contra Hard Corps. Great fuckin game.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|