View Single Post
Old 06.03.2006, 01:16 PM   #62
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
i'm still not convinced by crouch. If i was an england fan I'd be blindly hoping that erikson brings defoe instead of him. I'ma liverpool fan and I'm not sure if crouch should even be in the first team there. There's rumours that rafa benitez is after defoe or tevez or fernando torres. Any one of them would be fucking fantastic compared to auld lanky

gulasch, you can sign up by sending me your email like hippriest says or else go to http://en.fifaworldcup.fantasysports...inprivategroup, the group number is 17686 and the password is ratherripped
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|