View Single Post
Old 06.05.2007, 12:31 AM   #66
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
Boy, I feel bad for "promoting" this album. I have talked to the guy from the label several times and he was really nice. Definitely not a crook or crap. I'll try to contact him to ask what is going on. Maybe he gust have a different concept of time up there in the north?

This is what he wrote:

"Oh man, that is not good. I have been on long vacation you see and because of a misunderstanding the shop was not closed (and I am the only one who sends out the packages as I run the label alone), so I just noticed that orders had come in. I am actually about to write everybody and tell them I’m sorry. I will also give something extra to the ones. I am back next week and will send out then."

anyway. it is worth the wait. everyone should check "2 bands and a legends" too---some crazy tunes on that record.
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|