View Single Post
Old 04.22.2016, 03:25 AM   #39
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Well, at the moment when SY is in a hiatus that maybe lasts forever, I think PJ is my favourite artist! Really donīt still fully understand I am going to see her very soon (sheīs never been in Finland)!

Yes, youīre right, also I think a Woman a Man didnīt get really much attention even itīs one of the best 2000 albums. John is too old? And a little bit more about his influence to PJ, I think I read from somewhere PJ wanted to change the guitar rock based music of Rid Of Me, but didnīt really at first know to what direction to go. But John helped in To Bring My Love her to find it. And then came great Dance Hall etc.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|