Thread: Girl gangs
View Single Post
Old 05.16.2008, 10:57 AM   #67
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
And the winner of the funniest post of the day iiiiisssss.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i think i ve told about this before, but while we were in primary? school, for a period of time, me and a girl had the habit of chasing and beating 2 specific boys. and they were just sat there apathetic and getting beaten up.
im not proud at all about this and when i think about it nowadays, they probably were getting some sort of stupid sexual pleasure. and yo, we were 8 yrs old or smth.--

I've seen plenty of girls in fights between either themselves or against other guys, but can't say i've ever been on the receiving end of it. I saw a fight on the 25 bus once between about six or seven girls which was genuinely scary. It was going on upstairs and slowly spread down the stairs. I remember one really crap Hoxtonite trying to seperate two of them but getting absolutely nowhere. He was probably just trying to cop a feel of their tits anyway.

Girl fights are on a total other level to fights between blokes. It's like they don't just want to physically hurt them, they want to humiliate them and somehow mentally scar them for life. I was really glad I wasn't a girl that day because it seemed like any female was fair game for a slap once the fight really started to kick in. I just sat pretending not to notice, safe in the knowledge that beardy 30 somethings tend not to register on their radar much.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|