View Single Post
Old 05.10.2016, 01:31 PM   #47
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Btw, that album is (save for a couple of nice moments) boring as fuck. Grandpa music.

Well in many respects that has more or less been radiohead for the past 15 years.. you either dig it or you won't but it is what it is..

Update: My refund went through but I forgot the card at home, looking totally forward to downloading the record tonight and listening to it with my post-work celebratory brews

The original single Burn the Witch SUCKS!!! The other single is good.. I hope the album is more the other.. I admit to having been totally disappointed with King of Limbs, having NOT bothered to even pick up a copy for over a year until a friend of mine not only made me listen to he brought me a CDR.. even then I was like.... hmmmmmm.. until I found that Live from the Basement disc!!!!

So I am hoping that this will be better experience otherwise I will have to wait for a live version to circulate like I did last time.. To be sure I can appreciate the studio version of TKOL now but not initially

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|