View Single Post
Old 01.26.2015, 08:15 AM   #9
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
its no news that the political and cultural -way of thinking- and lastly, the economical state of our country, depresses me deeply.
i have done posts in the past that showed my points of view and predicted stuff that are happening.
now, i have thoughts all over the place and no energy to organize and type them.

i havent been reading or watching as you know; only this morning i m seriously considering to connect the telly, so i have in first hand what i already think or know. hopefully learn smth too, although i have been wondering if any decent economists do some serious talking there. coz, numbers, if you dont mess with them, always say the truth.
we just chose to act only on our benefit and ignore the facts and misdoings.

i dont believe that there is a single person who doesnt want to say fuck off to 'troika' etc. but.
i have zero trust to the guy.
i believe that a large %, maybe more than 20% just voted him in order not to vote samaras.
a large % who voted him, are people who seriously have nothing more to lose. and believed what ever b/s or not he promised.
middle class (financially) has seized to exist long time now, unless you count households who barely make it, as such).
people havent been paying taxes, electricity bills etc the past 2 months, in prospect of tsipras winning!!!!!! i mean cmon!
i had the thought that this election outcome almost shows what we really are. sadly. 3rd party, golden dawn? (have predicted that since 2009).
what i find depressing is that people who got us here (since the 80s) are under tsipras wings,
people who have been stealing this country (corruption) are still out there hiding the money and samaras didnt do much about that. actually that would be my sole reason not to vote for him again. regardless the reasons he couldnt do it.
corruption is in our blood and what was the last slap i took was hearing a year back, people saying that they want to go back the way we were and not come out of this better.

how can any government do any policy, leftish, or rightish, with borrowed or no money at all? am i missing here smth?
my parents never stole the state, never borrowed and are scared for their life savings, its 5 plus years now. they have seen their pension going under 50%. so i m sorry, this time i voted samaras only for them. other wise i would vote smth small.

getting out of EU?
here is the only thing i really want to read about. get the numbers straight.
the big game, the terror and blackmail. i want the numbers to see if the terror, which i share, is justified.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|