View Single Post
Old 04.24.2012, 09:54 PM   #1295
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I didn't think Barcelona were particularly bad tonight. I think they just came up against a really determined Chelsea side, with perhaps more to prove.That was a classic for me. Maybe not the best from a purely footballing perpective but as drama it had everything: real needle between the teams; Cahill's injury; Chelsea going down a goal; their talisman leader sent off; a wonder goal from nowhere (Ramires); the missed penalty; the disallowed goal; the Alamo-like defending from Chelsea; the personal drama of Torres' goal at the end. Brilliant.

In terms of the final, I'm more curious about seeing Bayern in it simply because it'll be a rare chance for me to watch them. For sheer drama though, I think Real v Chelsea would be massive. But with so many players now suspended, as you say, I wonder if Chelsea will be able to really compete against either. It'll be interesting to see how things go with suspensions tomorrow [edit. tonight]

yeah, cahill's injury but also piqué, who for a moment looked like he was going to start seizing. fucking valdés almost broke his neck.

barça wasn't "bad", but their scheme was bad, they lacked an assassin to pierce through that defense, and when you looked at them they were all tiny guys running like mice around the area. i mean no disrespect by this, but shit, they didn't force things enough-- when they did they actually created danger, but instead they wanted to walk into the goal with the ball attached to their fucking shoes most of the time.

people keep saying "best team in the world best team in the world" but to me they are lacking a striker to resolve things. an assassin. and the problem is that villa has a fucking broken leg, and he can't be replaced. alexis sanchez is good but not "'best in the world" good. yes, yes, villa is tiny too, but most deadly. and without him barcelona is all testicles and no penis.

(ha ha, maybe im on crack)

ANYWAY, bayern also has a shitton of yellow cards; should they win (i doubt it, but you never know), they might be equally hobbled come the final.

tomorrow im watching in realtime. thanks, rupert fucking murdoch, for "foxsoccer2go"! :/
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|