View Single Post
Old 04.22.2012, 10:50 AM   #1285
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't watch it but read the reviews. It does look like Real will be champions and at any other time we'd probably be praising them to the heavens but with Barcelona on the scene and people so divided over Mourinho, I think they'll always be difficult for the neutral to embrace.

Not wanting to undermine Chelsea's achievements last week but, while they've definitely improved under DiMatteo, they're really not that good this season and I'd be really surprised if Barca don't beat them on Wednesday and go through.

Man U's draw with Everton was unbelievable. The title's now back in Man City's hands, despite Mancini's stupid claims it's over.

And what the fuck's happened to Spurs?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|