View Single Post
Old 01.11.2016, 01:20 PM   #518
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Reporters said that Brandon Weeden was asked by coaches to start the 2nd half but that Hoyer went and whined to the head coach (loser-ass O'Brian) and that O'Brian said to go ahead and play. HORRIBLE.

Where are you hearing this? I listened to a couple hours of Houston sports talk this morning, but I didn't hear that??

My biggest disappointment with O'Brian was his decision to try and have JJ punch one in at the goal line. With reports after the game that JJ has been battling a groin injury for the past 7 weeks, that requires surgery tomorrow......why even put JJ in that position???

To the best of my memory, this weekend was the first time the networks televised AFC games on Saturday and NFC games on Sunday. I remember them being split int he past......wagering on all four home teams losing would have been a nice parlay!

Every team in the AFC South should be embarrassed!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|