View Single Post
Old 05.17.2007, 06:29 PM   #61
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Got mine in the mail today! Listening to it right now. The album art has no text, it's crayon on paper entirely. Haha, a really funny a capella blues track with amazing lyrics is on it, along with some good noise songs! Thanks!

EDIT: NIIICEEE, the latest Wu Banga is on it that was released on Ghostface's Fishscale. Good pick. And I believe there's a Yoko Ono song on it that was really good! Correct me if it wasn't yoko, it has the Ono/Patton vocal style

that's my tape, rob. you want the tracklist?

not to be a dick or anything, and it's not directed at inhuman, but i get twitchy whenever someone talks about crazy vocals and calls them "like mike patton"
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|