View Single Post
Old 11.30.2010, 01:22 AM   #3372
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
and now that I've gotten Satourne working, I'm going to be playing Radiant Silvergun all night.

Radiant Silvergun is basically the prequel to Ikaruga. It's finally coming to XBOX LIVE ARCADE next year, if you don't own a Saturn. A used copy usually goes for around $225 or so (which isn't even as bad as Panzer Dragoon Saga, which goes for around $600 usually).

Anyway, TREASURE is the best game company ever ever ever ever. Though, you know, Atlus and Capcom come close. For those who don't know, Treasure made games like Contra Hard Corp, Castlevania Blood Lines (Treasure used to be apart of Konami), Rocket Knight Adventures,those early Tiny Toons games, and countless others. They're responsible for Gunstar Heroes, Guardian Heroes, Dyanmite Heady, Light Crusader, Ikaruga, Gradius V, Silpheed, Sin and Punishment, Wario World, Mischief Makers, Silhouette Mirage, Yu Yu Hakusho Makyoutissen, Alien Soldier, and quite a few more awesome awesome games. Actually, I'd go so far as to say Stretch Panic is their only lousy game, and even it is weird enough to pick up if you find it for $5 (which isn't difficult to do)... you get to stretch everything... the environments, and so on... and there are gigantic fat women with shark teeth who fly around with gigantic boobs.. yes, their boobs make them fly... the game is pretty much all boss fights aside from that.

Anyway, I just bought SIN AND PUNISHMENT: STAR SUCCESSOR, as well.

this is for my girlfriend for X-Mas; even though it goes for $50-60 in stores, it's on Amazon.com now, brand new, for $21!!!!! So, if you have a Wii, this is a no-brainer. It's a lengthy shooter that's fun as hell. I am going to go out on a limb and say it's likely the best Wii-exclusive game ever, next to MadWorld!! Please pick it up. Treasure needs all the money it can get.

TREASURE!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm really glad people are getting into Cave Story! I played through it a while back, would love to play through it again with a decent USB controller. It's on WiiWare (another reason to get the Wii), and since it's freeware anyway, I'm trying to convince people on dcisozone.com to port it to the Dreamcast. I mean, the game is like 6mb or something, and they've ported Quake, Duke Nukem 3D, DOOM, Black and White, Sim City, and all sorts of other PC games that are MUCH larger and more graphically intensive -- so why not?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|