View Single Post
Old 05.25.2014, 10:09 PM   #686
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

regardless of how far I move away from rock music in my listening, there really is nothing more awesome than listening to say sister ray or a dead c/lrd record, where it's just unadulterated joy, not so much in that it's bright but rather in how totally unpretentious it is. no context to it, just guys and gals jamming out shit in a room. of course, it's the most simple, basic form of musical expression but it's telling that said form is the most effective & universal in its outcome. that's what saddens me about this current downturn in rock music, that a kid of like 10 will no longer get to hear like when the levee breaks or sweet leaf or something and just go "fucking hell, that's sick, that's what I want to hear" and instead listen to fucking real estate and think "man, mellow vibes, let's just sink into the goddamn wallpaper". ehhhhhhhhh

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|