View Single Post
Old 04.05.2012, 01:33 PM   #12
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
alright, i watched the sitcom once, will watch again later and post comments. jootube was fuckin slow.

Oh I know! Their server (or whatever) has been giving me hassle all week! I appreciate your patience with the load times and whatnot; especially seeing how long the video is.

And please do, you're a man who's opinion I can really put some merit towards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
EXTRA POINTS FOR THE BLONDE IN THE UNDIES. she can make that butt wiggle! (i hope she gave a good audition in the casting couch-- hA!)

Yeah haha, her ass is the only thing about that video I actually like!

I don't wanna whore my shit out too hard, but if you're actually interested in a GOOD music vid I've done, I couldn't recommend the UUUUUU vid more. Derek's music was intimidatingly good, and I really tried my best to rise to the challenge and create something worthwhile.

You can watch it here if you'd like - www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9hp7D_RMGA

Thanks again for all the compliments everyone, I haven't been on these boards in a LONG while. It's especially nice to see gmku return as a regular.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|