View Single Post
Old 10.10.2006, 05:08 PM   #13
Chop Chop
empty page

Chop Chop ain't too shabby
Hello. The shirt was made at Tannis Root which is a sister company of Kung Fu Nation. The process used is not printing with ink, but more like bleaching. This makes the print softer so it doesn't have thick ink covering the front of the shirt. Unfortunately, the chemical used in this process smells kind of eggy. In our experience, the smell comes out with one washing so I'm surprised to hear that it still smells. I'm sorry you're having this problem. Email us at info(at)kungfunation.com and we'll replace the shirt for you.

Robin
KungFuNation.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzboom
Hey gang,

...the shirt begins to reek, right around the front where the dyes are set for the design (it's the navy blue with grey design of the car image - I'm so ticked, it's a hot shirt!).

I'd splurged on another band shirt at a show the week before and that one has the same problem. But I own tons of rock shirts - I kinda collect them, actualy - and I've never had this problem before. The smell is eggy - like sulfur...way nast.

I've washed them both 3 or 4 times, oxy cleaned...even dry cleaned (the gal at the dry cleaners was a riot... "made in ah haiti...soooooooooo soooooo cheeeep") - all to no avail.

Am I the only one who's dealing with this? Any other stinky shirt peeps out there? If so, could you enlighten me as to how I can make my shirt smell better???

Thanks,
Whizz
Chop Chop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|