View Single Post
Old 06.17.2009, 06:30 AM   #16603
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I really hate my fucking boss. He is hands down the biggest asshole on the planet. Upon becoming my boss, me made two 10-year veterans within my company leave for good. One quit upon his promotion, and the other one got fired for cussing him out. I’m afraid I’ll be the next one to go.
I really wish he’d get transferred or something, and make someone else’s life a living hell. He makes mine and everyone else’s life miserable. We all want him gone.
I’d leave but it’s a good paying job and I am very dependant on its wages to keep my bills paid and to not fall into debt. That, and I have a close, professional relationship with my co-workers, and I’d hate to never see them again.
Just today I got in an argument with my boss, and one of my workbuds pleaded with me to quote, “Be Cool.” Then followed up with, “It would be weird working here without you.”
After that argument, I felt like taking my 15-minute break and walking out on my job, but after my work friend’s comment, I felt so appreciated that I almost broke down and cried. Me, a 25-year-old man crying in public about being so exhaustingly fed up with someone but then realizing just how much I’m needed by everyone else. I stayed, and probably will until another encounter with my boss comes my way and I get fired over it. It gets worse and worse each week, so it probably won’t be long. :-(
Thanks for reading my rant/confession. To all my other co-workers, I love you all…and you make working not seem so much like working, and I appreciate that.
But to my boss: Fuck you, Andy. I hate your stinking guts. May you rot in hell for exploiting your goddamned supervisor position and making everyone around you proffessionally and personally frustrated and depressed.
We’re all sick of your verbal abuse and your dumbass jokes. And it’s not called teamwork when you triple our workload every day just so you can sit all day at your fucking desk. Also, I feel really humbled working for someone who thinks, “a lot,” is one word and has the equivalent spelling capacity of a 6-year-old.
Fuck you Andy.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|