View Single Post
Old 02.04.2008, 04:30 PM   #24
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
sleep is the only band to have as equal influence to sabbath in the doom slooooooowwwww metal genre. its true. i slept on them so bad untill my trusty metal head younger bro (and my bass destroying trumpet screeching musical partner in crime, outta the 5 bands ive been in hes been in 4) put on dopesmoker for me in 01. it was christmas eve we were both in highschool and soooo bored so we got stoned, like real stoned, in this barn we used to have in the back of the house. we wanted to listen to records and chill afterwards, and he was like here put this on, i was like what the fuck is this? hes like well, you dig sabbath, neurosis etc.. right? and im like well yeah, so he put it on. i didnt speak through the whole duration of the song. and ive been hooked ever since. high on fire is great live and om puts out great records, but neither bands will ever top dopesmoker, holy mountain, or jerusalem. in the lineage of slayer, sabbath, earth, venom, obituary as truly innovative influential desvastatingly heay music.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|