View Single Post
Old 04.22.2006, 07:46 PM   #97
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neongod
You have nothing to offer as far as intelligent, insightful, or even entertaining posts. You're a stuck up 15 year old, brave on the internet-but probably bully fodder, son to a fast-food inheritance, and you think you're some sort of god.
For fuck's sake, get a life.

I enjoy how people can argue with a "stuck-up 15 year old, brave on the internet-but probably bully fodder, son to a fast-food inheritance" and think that they are making themselves look better. Go ahead and point out my trashy-ass background. I could give a shit less. At least I have an excuse for sitting on the internet goofing around.

Why would a twenty-something yuppie come on these forums to argue with me if he has something better to do?

I BEG FOR AN ANSWER.