View Single Post
Old 09.10.2006, 07:03 PM   #7
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Well, it'll be good in a doom sense.

I mean, it's going to start out all frantic and crazy.

But as we all become more and more sleep depraved and such, it'll slowly turn to nothing. I think it'll be fascinating.

Not to mention that it'll make us better as a band.. we're going to probably stumble upon some pretty cool shit in those 24 hours. I mean, I have 102 fx pedals at my disposal, all kinds of amps, 2 guitars, a Korg keyboard, a sampler, and then there's going to be bass, a drum set, sax, trombone, and acoustic guitar and shit. We'll make it interesting enough and come up with some decent stuff for a while. then it'll probably be nothing but farts and feedbacks for hours 11-24. Who knows. It'll definitely be interesting. And if nothing else it's a celebration of sound.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|