View Single Post
Old 01.10.2021, 10:50 PM   #53150
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Maybe you never heard the first record. You’ve championed some pretty tepid things to draw the line there ( no offense intended, just surprisingly strong tone from you on that one).

It's not about how, I dunno, radical vs accessible something is; I just think The Verve were crap. I distinctly remember reading a late '93 issue of Rolling Stone (while on a plane - my first time flying...) in which they were named one of the important new faces of the year or summat. When I got to Maryland, whaddayaknow, my cousin had a copy of the first CD. Did nothing for me, but didn't hate it either. Now I do rather hate it, what can I tell ya.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|