View Single Post
Old 03.04.2014, 02:11 PM   #61
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Bytor is correct. Two become one in a good marriage.

Two become ZERO in a bad one.

You should have heard the horror and despair in my mom's voice when I had to call her and tell her over a decade ago that the doctors had found me fully sterile, and that I would not be giving her grandkids.

For many, marriage is solely about creating the next generation of humans, and that is cool. For others though, marriage is about taking a life journey with a special someone. cal it love, or caring, or respect, or friendship.

The worst marriages in terms of the most damage done to all involved (especially the kids) are the ones where people got together solely because they got pregnant. Those marriages can be toxic from the get-go.