View Single Post
Old 11.09.2008, 10:14 AM   #4103
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I still buy cd's of bands I really like, but I've been using my music money to see bands and to buy shit from them personally.

I love VHS. My preferred format, but... you know, with the magnets in them, they won't be around for forever. DVD's.. well.. they may not last forever, but yeah. You can DVD's for super cheap now, because of blu-ray and all that nonsense. I just re-bought Hard Boiled for $6 on DVD. Two discs... it replaced my worn VHS copy, which was like $4 when I bought it last year. But yeah, amazon is amazing, you can get a lot of VHS tapes for a fucking penny! At this point, I'm just going to replace all the films I love with DVD and keep all the VHS I have that are movies that aren't available on DVD (because a lot that I have aren't and probably never will be) and maybe just keep a few sentimental favorites.. but I'm getting rid of everything else, because with netflix and on-demand and watch-movies.net and so on, it's not like it's going to be hard to re-watch a LOT of those old movies whenever I want to anyway..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|