View Single Post
Old 02.27.2016, 12:48 PM   #1
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I'm really in a bit of a quandary about this whole thing. I don't want to ignore it and say nothing, but I also don't want to advertise certain "loaded" words because at this point this is all unsubstantiated, and the situation itself is convoluted and weird as hell.

But the truth is that Michael Gira is being accused of ... stuff... by Larkin Grimm, and after reading everyone's two cents on the matter, I have no idea how to feel about any of this.

It's one hell of a bizarre story. I don't want to imply a bias, but I'm a lifelong Swans fan and that's probably something most of you know about me by now. That doesn't mean I believe Gira or his wife over Larkin. Doesn't mean the opposite. I don't have enough information to form a well informed opinion, so I hope people will just read it for themselves if they haven't already.

Read about it on Stereogum

Maybe we should be talking about this. Maybe that's the last thing we should be doing. I really don't know.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|