View Single Post
Old 05.06.2015, 04:23 PM   #6787
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha ha ha. neuer might be a cocky bastard but he's earned the right. the way he stopped the suarez attempt was amazing.

piqué's interview was a bit bland like that but did reveal some tactical points-- how they're more comfortable without the ball now, and how they expected bayern to have the ball, and how they defended well & got them on counters where they knew bayern was vulnerable.

the list of bayern's injuries is too long to count. rode also! even lewandowski, supposedly fit, with his mask-- what could he do? the way he freaked out when he was tripped... i'd be scared shitless to break my face again.

i don't know why pep took out muller. he was the one closest to score. they should all go home and sleep for a week now.

bayern was definitely not at full strength here. and thank god! looking forward to both ties return legs. i really hope madrid doesn't make it into the final. i've seen enough classico's thank you.

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|