View Single Post
Old 02.16.2012, 10:37 PM   #54
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Here's the thing:

In the paper today there was a heartfelt editorial. "Whitney provided the soundtrack to my life."

And I'm like, "That's fucking sad. Vacuous pop from a mediocre talent who had absolutely nothing original to say to the world? That's your soundtrack?"

Unfortunate she died, however she died? Yeah, sure. I guess. But before I weep for her, I'll weep for the death of--let's face it--other people more talented and actually important than that dipshit could ever dream of being.
\.

Wow, do you even know who Whitney Houston is?

You should join up with gmku, he is working on selling 100,000,001 records, when you get 100,000,002 you can criticize Whitney Houston's "talent" or lack there of..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|