Thread: Lost Gems
View Single Post
Old 03.25.2006, 10:14 PM   #6
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
Does anyone know if the no-wave group Red Transistor released anything elsa than that not bite/we're not crazy 7"? I don't have it due to obvious reasons, but the two songs on it are gems. I believe they were supposed to release a full lenght LP but it never came out.
and as a completely irrelevant sidenote (toilet&bowels might care)... the bass player of Can Can Heads told me CCH did a cover of Not Bite last year on some gig. Too bad there's no bootleg of that.

I don't really own rare gems... my "collection" is way too small for that.
There's some obscurities though. Like a 7" by a band called The Hattifatteners, which is basically a God is my Co-pilot sideproject inspired by the moomins.

Also some AmRep LP's and 7"s that are gems to me but not generally regarded as that I bet.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|