View Single Post
Old 06.03.2016, 11:39 AM   #5525
vulva
the end of the ugly

vulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
yeah that 8F of lag is some shit. I get it....to make online better...and stuff, but that really has me not taking it too seriously. I really dig the mechanics and at first I loved the animations too(Ryu's blocked sweep vs a connected sweep), but it all became apparent that Capcom rushed the fuck out of this game and I wish that wasn't the case, because this is truly a good street fighter. I love how it takes a bit from every Street Fighter. I don't want to take it too seriously since my heart is with 3s.
8f thing is less to do with online and more to do with engine issues. If they fix that, then I'll have no real issues with the game. As it sits the game favours rushdown gameplay since reacting and playing defensively is much harder due to the input lag. I'm a traditionally defensive player, so this hurts me a lot and I've had to become more aggressive in my play. It's good that I'm trying a new approach, but I'd like a balance of both.