View Single Post
Old 11.17.2016, 12:06 PM   #58
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I loved those early TMNT comics growing up, yup. The original run was the first TPB collection of comics I ever had as a kid.

Look, I'm kind of overboard when it comes to TMNT stuff. I always have been. Like, even my years where I thought "comics were for kids," I still followed a lot of TMNT stuff. I own all the movies, I own tons of the TV shows, etc. I just love the franchise in general.

I have mostly avoided the IDW main series, though. Which was bugging me. Because I HAVE been enjoying Batman/TMNT crossover as well as TMNT Universe, which is only 3 issues so far but I love it.

The new series (starting in 2012) is a reboot by Eastman. I read the first issue a while back... and then jumped to #61 haha.