View Single Post
Old 10.26.2016, 04:14 PM   #19818
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh yes yes, i've seen it!

i don't recall a whole lot of it but yes

my problem with little otik is TOO MANY FUCKING CLOSEUPS. it makes you dizzy after a while. it just doesn't work. it's like WRITING A BOOK IN ALL CAPS. doesn't matter what happens in it, you just can't read it.

have stopped movies for the workweek and been watching last year's WALKING DEAD. it's such a fucking chore, ugh, but i have to do it.

for this weekend i have lined up DAUGHTERS OF DARKNESS, a new MACBETH, LET ME IN (the American version of the Swedish one with the better title) and... SHADOW OF THE VAMPIRE

haven't had a chance to watch NEKROMANTIC yet, or the other one by the same guy that's supposed to be depressing, due to bad internet--but i should be able to catch it before my amazon subscription expires.

Let the Right One In was fucking BRILLIANT. Brilliant, I say.

Let me in was bleh meh. Who needs it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|