View Single Post
Old 07.18.2006, 10:11 AM   #101
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
holy shit that is so weird. i saw that. it's kinda funny and he probably meant it in a "let me lighten this place up" way. he's the political frank drebin from naked gun. but this is a fuckin international G8 meeting about a serious war in the middle east. ya know? the dude doesn't care about anything but the power that comes along with being the most powerful man in the world.

he still hasn't asked for a cease fire. it's the right thing to do, regardless of anything. And it's a complete tacid arrangement with the hardliners in israel that are feeling threatened by the rapid rise of radical islamists, risen ironically by bush's hopeless push for democracy in that region through force. let it happen naturally. its the only way. don't lie about WMD and turn into democracy for all. like i say, people r too smart for that. one of the first things a lebonese woman said on tv after israel killed her family was "this is bush's fault" , ranting about the U.S policy, the west policy, not anything about israel directly..that is how terrorism is bred.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|