Thread: video games
View Single Post
Old 03.21.2019, 03:49 PM   #223
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Have you played the Puyo Puyo version?

Me and a pal of mine used to play a Puyo Puyo mod he used to have on his comp from back in like..1999. That game was so great. They finally released it for the States about a year or so ago bundled with Tetris, and combined the two in a few modes.

If you like Tetris, and have not checked it out, I highly recommend it, simply for the Puyo Puyo portion. That is hands down the best "battle puzzle" game of that style I have ever played.

I played the hell out of Puyo Puyo Tetris, yeah. I actually had imported it on Xbox One and then picked it up on Switch in 2017. It was the second Switch game I bought after BOTW, and for most of 2017 my Switch was basically just a Puyo Tetris machine. Haha.

So yeah, I loved that game. But... I think I now love Tetris 99 even more. I have something stupid like 45 hrs into it already. I'm up to 12 wins now.