View Single Post
Old 09.25.2011, 12:36 AM   #21
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
I'm glad the originals are coming out on dvd, but I think I'll stick to my VHS tapes. The new trilogy is something that I don't really plan on ever buying unless they are dirt cheap. Some of the things they were added were pretty great, but for the most part they kind of made the movie worse and a joke. To me the biggest offense is in Jedi where the band in Jabba's palace do that horrible R&B puke fest. That realllly pissed me off. Mainly because when I was a little kid I really loved the original song that they play. You know the one with the fat white alien guy that is getting down on that clarinet/saxophone thing. Damn you George Lucas.
Ha ha hah a, preach it!

Did any of you Rebel Scum get the blu ray box? I just got blasted and watched them all in a row over the past a week and a half or whatever. All in all it was pretty great even though he slaughtered Jedi and the other cheesy offenses in the Prequels. Watching it was def. the most awesome "home theater" experience I've ever had though. It's crazy how good the old movies look.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing good.