View Single Post
Old 01.22.2016, 01:31 PM   #60
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Future is amazing.

DS2 was actually his worst project as of late, in my opinion.

Monster, Beast Mode, 56 Nights and Purple Reign are all good/great.

Yeah, ok, sorry louder. You're right, I do like Future. At least, I like Pluto, Honest, parts of Monster and 56 Nights and his features. Some of the tunes on WATTBA are pretty choice. Haven't heard Purple Reign yet, but...

My main complaint with him is that he seems to be stuck in one place. DS2 was a disaster. Also, he's just getting hyped to high heaven by the hip-hop community, and I think that's bullshit. He's got talent but more often than not he seems to phone it in. And I really don't like the one dimensional "drug addict and loving in" thing. He's decided to be kind of a niche artist instead of pushing himself into new sonic areas.

In other words, he's the fucking opposite of Kanye. Even Drake, who I also have beef with but enjoy listening to, has a wider range than Future.

Future could fix this any time. I'd love to see him really step up and put himself out there.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|