View Single Post
Old 07.06.2015, 01:39 PM   #7
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Damn DeadHeads doing the honorable thing! There was a bad ass version on youtube of June 27 both sets.. guy made it private out of respect of Dead's taping policy. Dead don't mind sharing, but they don't let people share what they are offering for sale, and there will eventually be an official release of the shows, and I'll probably buy them too, but until then what am I going to listen to while I wait?
Archive.org used to have soundboard shows, but the Dead asked them to stop, so they did, and now all they post are poor quality recordings.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|