View Single Post
Old 03.18.2015, 07:47 PM   #38750
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
Sad because of drugs and alcohol. i kicked my girlfriend out because she stole 500 dollars from me. don't ask how because i know she did. she needed it the most because of said cause she was in..... just in case i kicked her out. smart but dumb.

what better way to do it like she did, but it wasn't that clever and planned out on her part because i found out. she knows i know and she got away with 500 dollars.

i was giving her a place to stay because she was homeless. it was a weird relationship anyway. caring as friends but me not wanting nothing else. im not a very weathly man so supporting her was hard.

sad what drugs do to you. crack. cocaine.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|