View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 01:02 PM   #57
shitstain
empty page

shitstain has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
i've addressed this already. all that exists is a shitty rip online.the band spent half a year working on the record. if all that exists is this crappy rip, and it's what people are listening to and discussing, why should the band have spent any time on the record at all--let alone six months of recording and mixing.

why should any band bother if yr all just happy listening to crap anyway?

how am i supposed to listen to music?

i think if an album is good, it will be good despite how you record it. if people hear the leaked version and like it, then it would be wise of them to get a better version of it for more intense listening. like how all the people do with pet sounds, hah.

what is better, listening to the shitty rip and getting a sense of whether i should buy it? or buying it blindly and not knowing if i will even like it? at this point, those seem to be the only two options, and i would say that even tho the sound quality isnt as good as the album quality, it is a good way of finding out if i want to go further into it or not.

maybe sonic youth could leak a high quality version, if that's what is important... maybe make the masters available
shitstain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|