View Single Post
Old 05.17.2013, 04:39 AM   #288
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
i've been a fan since Grad came out, but it was Dark Twisted which really blew me away. i felt like that album was made for me. it was basically the only thing i would listen to for months. then eventually i got tired of it and went to explore his older albums and realized i love them all.

The College Dropout gotta be my least fav these days. it's fantastic but has a couple of tracks which are skippable and have nothing to do with the soulful style of the album. every other album can be argued as his best.

although i must say the last few tracks on Dark Twisted is where he took not only his own music, but the genre as a whole to another level. and since it's Kanye i wouldn't even be surprised if the new album is even better. if he won't perform the new single tomorrow i'm gonna be disappointed as hell. i can't wait.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|