View Single Post
Old 10.13.2017, 11:33 AM   #1773
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt

Anyone been watching this? I've just finished episode 5 of the ten there are and it really is something else. The interviews with people from both the North Vietnamese and American soldiers are definitely the highlights.

Just reminds you how much of a fucking mess the whole thing was. With all this, it still impresses me that the Labour government at the time refused to send significant troops there. Full well knowing how much of a cluster fuck the thing was, and also how much worse it was going to get.

But yeah, if you haven't seen it I'd recommend it highly.

Yes, this was a very enjoyable watch. Perspectives from soldiers on both sides really made it impactful as hell. And I know people around here sometimes can easily shit on NIN type of stuff, but I really thought the Reznor/Ross soundscapes fit pretty nicely. I was a little concerned going into it about them contrasting tonally with the content, but I thought they did a solid job.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|