View Single Post
Old 08.21.2009, 08:21 PM   #52
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
yes.. I have already moved on to discuss racism and marketing in record stores BUT..

some of us are in fact old enough to start to have to buy records for our own kids or at least our own kids will soon be old enough for this to become an issue so I say it is highly relevant.
hey. there's this new fangled thing, i'm not sure if you've heard of it... i believe it goes by the name of the "internet" ... that's the street name anyway... it's more common than you think. anyway, kids these days, they all steal music. no security devices, no parental advisory labels... they download it.

the times they are a-changin' [via that nasally dead dude from the watchmen soundtrack or whatevz]
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|