View Single Post
Old 03.08.2010, 04:20 AM   #10
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I think itīs kind of fashion to talk about the bands that are over 10 years, that theyīre not cool anymore. I think people are afraid, that somebody say them old fart, if they admit to like some old band. I like both Rolling Stones and Sonic Youth very much. "A bigger bang" wasnīt the best Rolling Stones -record, but itīs good. And "Bridges to Babylon" wasnīt as good as "Beggarīs Banquet" but much much better than the most of the stones album in eighties. In my opinion there are many new bands that could never do as good albums than the stones and sonic youth have done. Of course, if you feel in the deep of your heart, that some band canīt do as good music as theyīve done, itīs ok. I know also many bands, that music doesnīt make me feel anything anymore, for example King Crimson, Yes, Rush. New York Dolls new albums have been ok, but not that ok, that I had to bought them.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|