View Single Post
Old 06.05.2012, 01:25 PM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
When the transfer deadlines hit you get to see everyone's team for that gameweek.

This week's hard. The only definite favourite to win is Holland, for me, so I've maxed out on those and gone for a mix of steady options and cheapos elsewhere. But I'll undoubtedly change it again before the deadline. The hardest thing is choosing players within the budget that you're sure will actually start.

the other issue is figuring out who will survive yeah? don't you keep the majority of your players for the duration of the tournament? i mean it's not like you pick a team this round and a whole new team in the next one-- you're pretty much stuck with money-limited transfers, no?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|